Okay, let’s have some fun. Finish the sentence. Never mind if you mistakenly repeat someone else (I don’t expect you to read every single comment).
You Know You’re MLC If…
- Your house used to have a TV antenna on the roof
- Or your TV had “rabbit ears” on the set. Maybe with some tin-foil on the ends
- You worked cannery
- You shopped at Wigwam 😉
- You talked your mom into buying you Fizzies
- You listened to either K-POI or KKUA
- You remember Food City
- You only paid 10¢ to ride the bus
- You remember the huge used car lot at the corner of Dillingham Blvd and Middle St.
- You remember the green and white license plates
Okay, you get the idea.